Add All To Cart
Here Comes The Bouq
Dried Flowers for Weddings
Dried Wedding Flowers
Dry and preserved flowers help create unique wedding bouquets, centerpieces, and floral installations for ceremonies and receptions. Whether you opt for preserved flowers, dyed stems, or combine them with fresh flowers, you can create stunning and unique bouquets, wedding centerpieces, and floral installations. Dried florals can complement vintage wedding flowers or look fabulous in a fall wedding bouquets. They also great with many color schemes from the ever popular white wedding bouquets to multicolored masterpieces.
Benefits of Using Dry Flowers for Weddings
- Reduces worry about wilting
- Combines well with fresh flowers or functions as standalone arrangements
- Suits any theme from seasonal to classic to modern
- Adds intriguing and attractive textures to arrangements
- Works well during summer or spring weddings in hot weather
- Looks excellent in wedding photos
- Lasts a long time (possibly as long as your marriage) so you can save your wedding flowers and enjoy the memories they invoke on your golden anniversary. But expect them to lose some color and fade over time.
What Type of Dry Flowers Are Used for Wedding Flowers?
Dried wedding flowers include unique blossoms, exquisite grasses, and a variety of textures to help your wedding flowers stand out from the crowd. They come in a variety of colors from sun-bleached to deep colors that fit perfectly with a seasonal winter or fall wedding theme. Dried florals also complement other themes from vintage to classic romance to industrial chic.
- Dried Ruscus
- Dried Gysophila
- Bunny Tails
- Dried Lunaria
- Dried Oats
- Pampas Grass
- Dried Aster
- Dried Linum
- Dried Gorso
- Spear Palm
Are Dried Flower Bouquets More Expensive?
Not necessarily and sometimes they come in as the more affordable option. Like all bouquets, it depends on which stems and blooms the couple selects. Generally, the pricing will come out comparable to fresh flowers. We offer wedding flower options at different price points to meet the needs of our clients. Just contact us and we’ll work within your budget to include dried florals in your wedding bundle.
What Can I Do With My Dried Wedding Bouquet After the Wedding?
With dried wedding flowers, you can easily transition into some popular craft projects. You can of course preserve them as is, but if you want some fun suggestions we can help you there too. If you’re not feeling crafty enough to try these options you can always outsource to a local artist and help support your community.
- Frame Them - you can use shadow box frames and create a special display to commemorate your special day. Many creators on Etsy also sell specialized picture frames for dried wedding flowers so you can create something unique.
- Create a Paperweight - Using clear epoxy resin, you can preserve your wedding bouquet in different shapes such as cubes. By creating paperweights with flowers from your wedding bouquet or centerpiece, you can enjoy them while also using them around the home or office.
- Preserve Them in Silica Gel - If you’re looking to display the flowers in a bouquet form, submerging them in a container with silica gel is a great option. You’ll want an airtight clear container and you can pick up silica gel from any craft store for an affordable price.